How to Submit Your Guest Post
Start with the form given below. Send me a proposal with the proposed topic, blog title, and intended target keywords.
Wait to hear from me. I will either approve your proposal or give you feedback as to how to have it approved.
Follow these guidelines for content writing:
1. For guest posting I accept only original, unpublished work. Please don’t submit articles already published on your blog or elsewhere. I do check – and if it’s not original, it’s not accepted.
2. Article should be relevant and insightful. I won’t publish ‘same-old’ content. Take a look at past posts on my blog and see how you can contribute something fresh and different.
3. Article should be Fluent, readable, and error-free. Content must be written in high-level, error-free, and fluent English. Give your article proper structure with eye-catching headings and subheadings.
4. If you include images please make sure they are yours.
5. Content must have one h2 and additional subheadings as necessary.
6. The featured image, must be 660 x 370.
7. Guest post submission article should be 1000 words minimum.