GetResponse is the world’s easiest all in one online marketing and helping over 350,000 small businesses, marketers and brands get good results online.
This is an email marketing platform, with tools you can build complete marketing programs from start to end at a place.
The platform includes innovative features such as landing page creator, autoresponders, responsive design, email analytics, and small list import.
Features of GetResponse E-mail Marketing
- Grow your Contact List
Build a contact list with a suite of special tools like advanced and filtering, single opt-in imports, and built-in integrations.
Use custom fields, scoring to filter and segment your lists for laser-sharp targeting – keep them from going stale.
It manages your contact list. GetResponse views new subscribers instantly and searches the database in real-time.
You can add your contacts by manual entry or can import from the smartphone address book.
- Analyze, Test and Optimization for Better Results
You can track the audience’s activities to know what they want and how to get clicks on your email.
Get the big picture and access the data into CTR, opens, goals, subscription, geolocation data, OS reports, and mobile view.
You can split test and compare the newsletters, web forms and landing pages and based on your rich data move to next.
You can track your campaign performance and forward the report by email.
- Designing with Drag and Drop
You don’t need to hire expensive programmers or spending days to build a page. With GetResponse, you can create designer-quality emails and landing pages.
You can provide the first-class design for your online campaigns to your customers.
- Integrate GetResponse with Services
With GetResponse, you can connect with e-commerce platforms, CRM software, and other popular tools your team uses to market, sell and support the customer.
You can choose API integration from more than 100 ready to go API integration.
- Manage your Account
You can customize your content and can deliver messages accurately in every time zone.
GetResponse’s mobile app is available you can use that to keep an eye on your campaigns.
- Customize your Forms
Supercharge and stand out your list with handy list building apps and custom sign up forms.
Grow your contact list that matches your brand – pop-up, appear on scroll, exit and more.
You can use intuitive surveys to know more about new contacts and fine-tune your marketing message.
- Create a Landing Page
You can create a 100% responsive landing page and web forms. Design the web with drag and drop editor with 150+ ready to go templates. Transform the wild ideas into profitable action.
Create the top-notch web pages for opt-in, sales, thank you, webinars and more in >10 minutes without touching any code.
Get A/B testing, statistics, landing page creator or link sharing, inbox preview – all are in simple and with the accessible display.
- Sell more in your E-commerce Store
Use an e-commerce tool to convert store visitors into loyal customers. With robust e-commerce platform integrations, abandoned cart reminders and e-commerce segmentation data.
- Create and Send
You can create the email or send a draft prepared previously on your desktop or laptop. It will be available where you go and you can continue your work with.
- Blog Module
You can directly view GetResponse blog posts from the dashboard.
GetResponse includes webinars, landing pages, and marketing automation.
An email marketing tool is designed to deliver tailor-made offers to your contacts. Build an effective email marketing strategy in a few steps.
- Create irresistible content with unlimited design
- Use the dynamic content to make sure you deliver highly personalized emails to your customers
- Automate with autoresponders
- Target and segment your contact lists
- Optimize the message delivery
- Keeps your finger on your email marketing campaigns
- GetResponse provides a complete marketing solution designed to increase engagement and conversion rates.
- Set up your webinar in 3 minutes or less.
- Choose a portfolio of free webinar invitation templates and reminders and start to turn subscribers into repeat customers.
- Join a webinar from your tablet and smartphone
- Spread the news about your webinar among your followers on Facebook and Twitter.
- Keep your audience engaged by using chat, screen sharing, polls, whiteboards, and YouTube.
- Share high-quality video recordings for playback and download
- Use the follow-up series to build strong customer relationships
- For future optimization analyze the reports
- Fully mobile-responsive templates
- Grab your audience attention right when they are on your landing page
- Mobile Workplace
- Flexible publishing options
- A/B testing and analytics
- Integrated with your favorite platforms
- More conversions and visibility
- Subscribers turned into customers