In this article, we will compare the facts and features of KW Finder vs Long Tail Pro. And also we will discuss these two SEO tools deeply. Both tools are best for keyword research, but we will look at all similarities and differences between these two leading keyword finder tools.
What is KW Finder?
KW Finder.com is one of the best keyword research tools in the market. This keyword research tool is developed by Mangools. Mangools is an SEO tool maker team, which made up a total of five SEO tools until now. The other four tools which are made by Mangools are SERP Checker, SERP Watcher, Link Miner, Site Profiler.
KW Finder is an effective tool for finding easy to rank keywords. This tool comes up with excellent ideas of keywords, which are easy to rank in Google. It is a reliable and easy-to-use keyword research tool, and this tool’s interface is also very simple. When you research keywords on this tool, it will focus on the right keywords and show you the appropriate keywords, which you need to work on. For those reasons, this tool perfectly fits with the newbies and beginners who want to learn more about keyword research.
Features of KW Finder Keyword Tool
There are many interesting and unique features available in KW Finder, which make it different from other tools in the market. The features of this tool are described below.
- Find hidden long-tail keywords
- Extract your competitor’s keywords
- Google Suggest keyword source
- Organize keywords with keyword lists
- Import keywords in bulk
- Filter keywords which are not profitable for your blog/business
- keyword research on a local level
- The most accurate keyword difficulty for specific keywords
- Search volume and keyword metrics
- SERP analysis and SEO metrics
- Keyword Planner alternative
This tool will help you to rank your site and pages of your site on google, track your site, analyze the backlinks of the site and let you know which backlinks are providing good value to your site and helping your site to rank on google. KW Finder will analyze your competitor’s site and show you the keywords. This tool will also show you hidden long-tail keywords in less than minutes. When you search any keyword, this tool will show you new keywords from each data source of Suggestions, Autocomplete, and Questions. You can also see the keyword metrics in the left part of the screen:
- Trend – the search volume trend in the last 12 months
- Search – the average monthly search volume based on the last 12 months
- CPC – the average cost per click in Google Ads
- PPC – the level of competition in Google Ads
- Keyword Difficulty (KD) – based on the Link Profile Strength (LPS) of URLs
Pros of KW Finder
- The UI is clean and plain. KW Finder has one of the best user interfaces compared to any other keyword research tool in the market.
- Users can easily find and filter important data like trends, search volume, etc.
- Users can perform keyword research in 3 different ways.
- KW Finder provides affordable plans compared to other keyword research tools.
- Fast and easy to reach support service.
Cons of KW Finder
- KW Finder has no support for the multi-tabbed research process.
- Not fully ideal for competitor research regarding various niche in the market.
Pricing of KW Finder
You can find the annual plans are up to 40% cheaper than the monthly plans. The basic plan is perfect for beginners. While the other plans of KWFinder’s are Mangools Premium and Agency plan. You can see the price and plans in the above screenshot. Take your time to find out whether it’s worth using or not as KW Finder offers a free trial service.
What is Long Tail Pro?
This is the main screen of Long Tail Pro. LongTailPro.com is a powerful SEO keyword research and marketing software. This is also one of the best keyword research tools in the market. This tool will help you to find effective keywords for you. Long Tail Pro is a product of NichePursuits.com, which is created by Spencer Haws.
Long Tail Pro is a software, which runs on Windows and Mac platforms. This is a premium and powerful app, which allows the user to generate hundreds or thousands of unique keywords in a matter of minutes at once. Besides that, the user interface is simple and straightforward, So beginners do not face any problem when they use this software. Users will get used to it when they start using it regularly for keyword research.
Features of Long Tail Pro Keyword Finder Tool
Long Tail Pro offers a lot of features. Some good features are described below-
- Long Tail Pro allows you to create multiple projects
- It allows you to export keywords easily
- Allow you to import keywords
- Let you know the keyword competition easily
- Gives ideas of long-tail keywords from a single seed keyword
Long Tail Pro is a very good software for keyword research. It has a very beautiful interface and provides a lot of details regarding different keywords and related information. Long Tail Pro finds and shows those valuable keywords, which are searched most times during the month locally or globally.
This SEO tool has three modules. The first one is keyword research, the next is competitor analysis, and the last one is the rank checker. These three modules help the users to get the best recommendation for any keywords research. Long Tail Pro allows the user to filter the results on the basis of Volume, KC, Bid, Competition, etc. Here is a screenshot of Long Tail Pro.
Pros of Long Tail Pro
- This software is easy to use while offering keyword suggestions in bulk.
- Provide instructional videos to beginners for step by step process
- The rank tracker is accurate and easy to use
- Offers a 10-day money-back guarantee
Cons of Long Tail Pro
- When it comes to displaying a complete list of different results the long tail pro takes some time to provide accurate information regarding various queries.
- The limit on manual keywords could be higher.
Pricing of Long Tail Pro
You can find the annual plans are up to 30% cheaper than the monthly plans. You can see the price and plans in the above screenshot. Long Tail Pro also offers a 10-day money-back guarantee.
KW Finder vs Long Tail Pro- Which is Better Keyword Tool?
If you look at the two tools and the pricing carefully, then you can say that KW Finder is an affordable and effective SEO keyword research tool. Both the tools are best in their own point of view while displaying accurate and comparable results at the same time. Let’s compare and discuss these two tools deeply.
Comparision in term of keywords research
In terms of keywords research, KW Finder has some limitations to show keywords in a list. If you buy the Basic plan of KW Finder, then you will be able to look up 100 keywords/24 hour only. On the other hand, Long Tail Pro allows you to look-up 800 keywords per 24 hours. But you need to pay a little more to get more. Long Tail Pro also allows 800 SERP look-ups to you, but KW Finder only allows 100 SERP look-ups, which is very low in comparison to Long Tail Pro.
Comparision in term of user interface and loading speed
There is no doubt that KW Finder has one of the best user interfaces. But Long Tail Pro is not that bad at all. While, Long Tail Pro is a desktop-based software, So the loading speed of Long Tail Pro is a little bit slow. compared to KW Finder. Long Tail Pro takes a little while to load a long list of keywords and also the loading speed depends on the system specifications.
Comparision in term of pricing
In terms of Pricing, Long Tail Pro’s plans are a little bit costly but worth it. Long Tail Pro provides the competitor analysis features with a lot more detail, which is very important to track your competitor’s website, but KW Finder doesn’t have a proper competitor analysis system. And KW Finder does not allow you to look up keywords and SERP within 24 hours as much as Long Tail Pro do. That’s why Long Tail Pro costing is a little bit higher compared to KW Finder.
Which feature is Provided by Long Tail Pro but not by KW Finder?
As we discussed earlier the long tail pro offers a complete competitor analysis service, which is not available in KW Finder. Being a very important service that can help you to outrank your competitors. This feature makes it easier to get more information about your competitors and gives you a complete overview of your competitor’s keywords that are already ranking in the top positions.
If you can afford to buy the Long Tail Pro tool, then you will get much more search results and information about your competitors compared to KW Finder. But you won’t see any difference in the results from both the tools if you prefer to use the free version.
We have discussed the two tools deeply, and also discussed the features and pricing of both the tools. But it’s not compulsory that every tool you use should be perfect.
Sam way KW Finder, has some limitations like competitor analysis service. So if you want a good looking and user-friendly tool for your keyword research, then KW Finder is perfect for you. But if you want a little more information on Competitor analysis and want to know which keywords your competitors use to rank in the top positions, then spending a few extra bucks for Long Tail Pro will provide you complete competitor analysis.